I really need to remember to take more pictures! I mean the weather was GORGEOUS this past weekend and I didn't take one stinking picture. Not one. I couldn't even remember to take a picture on our Anniversary...ugh. Pray for me. It's a disease and I need help.
Highlights of the weekend include but are not limited to:
1. Dinner at a restaurant we've been wanting to try: Stone Mill BBQ with friends Mike & Lynelle and their two adorable and funny little girls. I know, it's sad that I have no picture to show you how adorable they really are. You'll just have to take my word for it.
2. Dessert at Cherry Berry - 3 words...orange push pop - YUM!
3. Sleeping in on Saturday - hallelujah
4. Trying a new hole in the wall burger joint for lunch: Freddies (we like to try new places to eat, but mostly we just like to eat)
5. Walking around Utica square and soaking up the lovely sun time
6. FINALLY finding a decent egg plate for deviled eggs thanks to Easter coming up in a few weeks. Buy them now while you can people, those things are hard to find in the 'off season'! We got ours at Kohls and it's plain white and a rectangle instead of a circle which pleases us to no end because it will fit in our fridge better ;-) Yes, we had high expectations for our deviled egg platter.
7. Opting to make guacamole and enchilada dip instead of real food for dinner
8. Watching Megamind - we love a good cartoon
9. Incredible worship time at the OBF including the keyboard stand snapping and the keyboard falling to the stage floor...it.was.awesome!
10. Watching a crazy number of people get baptized after having concluded the Breaking Free Class and Freedom Weekend. There was even a lady who took the Breaking Free class via correspondence from the Virgin Islands and came all the way to Tulsa to our church to participate in the Freedom Weekend...INCREDIBLE! I'm always amazed and inspired by people who are willing to do whatever it takes to get more freedom in their lives and more Jesus...YES!
1. Gale force winds on Sunday that brought in today's cold weather - BOO
2. Time going by WAY too fast for my liking
What were your weekend highlights/lowlights?
Already looking forward to another great weekend :-)