Thursday, March 24, 2011

HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!!!


YES!!! We did it!!! Chad and I have made it through 4 years of marriage!  Hahahaha ;-) Actually it's been the most amazing and fun 4 years of my life and I have to say I have absolutely no complaints about marriage or my husband. I know some of you might find that hard to believe, but it's TRUE!


Every day, every week and every month get better and better and more fun! SO very thankful I get to share this life with him. I feel incredibly blessed.


All of the really sweet and loving things I might normally say to my husband I saved and wrote in his love note for him to read this morning...that's special and private anyway, and yes I write my husband love notes all the time so you should try doing that for your loved one sometime. It will make them feel really special! I was inspired by one of the blogs I follow Today's Letters. Check them out!!


We will be celebrating our special day by taking off of work tomorrow (can I get a yes and an amen?!) and going to dinner at McGill's tonight. McGill's is our special place. It is where Chad first told me he loved me and where we also got engaged so I'm pretty excited to re-visit!



Until next time...


Kels





No comments:

Post a Comment