Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Brother


This is my brother Tate. I know he looks a little 'special' here, but don't be too harsh. He can't help himself sometimes.

For those that don't know, he's a drummer in a band called SafetySuit. If you haven't listened to their music, you're REALLY missing out because it's AWESOME and I wouldn't steer you in the wrong direction :-) [Side Note: they've almost finished the next album and their single is scheduled to drop sometime in mid-April!!!!!!!!!]

ANYWAY, sorry for the distraction, I'm posting to let you know that my brother is also an avid fly fisherman. He has a blog and he talks about his travels on the road touring with SS and seeking out beautiful spots to fish along the way. I understand absolutely nothing of the fly fishing lingo, but I can feel his excitement in the writing, and I like to look at the pictures :-)

He was recently (last November) a guest on a fly fishing show called 'Fly Rod Chronicles'. It was filmed on an Indian Reservation in Montana and was just aired on the Sportsmans channel (yeah, we don't get that either). SO, if you'd like to check it out, here are the links:

Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

I haven't had time to view any of them so I'm not sure if it's like the fishing shows I've watched napped through or if it's a little like Dances With Wolves and you watch them dancing around a fire eating buffalo at some point. Until next time...ENJOY!

Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment