Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cupcake Pops

Here are the cupcake pops that I mentioned in an earlier post: (I don't have all of the steps on here (there are a lot) but you can kind of see the finishing processes)



Here you can see I've already dipped the bottoms and put them on sticks.



Now dipping the tops

Finished product drying with sprinkles and m&m's

These are a couple I did at the beginning and forgot to put the sticks in while the chocolate was still wet. So these are called cupcake bites instead of pops.

Finished product...not the best picture, but you get the idea!


I got the recipe from www.bakerella.com - she has the CUTEST stuff on there!


I thought I did pretty good for my 1st time and considering I had to form the little cupcakes myself b/c my miniature flower cookie cutter wasn't as miniature as I needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment