Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope your day is filled with lot's of love, laughter, good conversation and good food! It's good to be reminded to be thankful for the one's in your life you get to love, whether that's friends, family members, and/or a significant other. Tell those around you that you love them and do it often! Don't wait for this one day of the year to celebrate your love...celebrate love daily :-)






"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous"
               ~Ingrid Bergman








Happy Valentine's Day shout-out to my husband, Chad! So incredibly thankful that I get to share and live this life together with you. You make me feel so loved and so special every day and I feel truly blessed. I love you.


Love,
Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment