Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't Fret My Pet

Name that TV show ;-)

I know you all thought I had already fallen off the blogging wagon, but fear not, I am here! This past week/weekend has been insanely busy for me and the blogging kept getting pushed to the bottom of the list.

Forgive me? Ok good :-)

To catch you up on what's been going on the Ziegler's lives this past week here is a quick run-down:

We did bring the pallet back out for some glorious after dinner tv show/movie watching. We FINALLY put it away for good (or at least for awhile) yesterday because we were becoming too sloth-like and our couches were crying from our lack of use and love towards them. They feel much better now.

We started running again outside because it's been so GLORIOUS! Maybe a little windy, but it has felt so good to be outside running and not inside a stinky gym (yes and amen).

I got to sing for our annual Daughter's of the Lion Women's Conference this past weekend! It.was.AWESOME! So so good to have been a part of that and to hear such awesome messages from the lovely Pastor ladies of our church and if you missed it, you did miss out so plan on being there next year! Yay for change, transition, and taking your authority...the ladies rocked the house.

Chad was sad and lonely while I was away (yessssss! j/k, but doesn't it always make you feel good to know you are loved and missed?!) Inca (our 4 pound chihuahua) tried to keep him company as best as she could. Everyone needs an Inca. If you haven't met her, you are definitely missing out on some joy in your life ;-)

Finally work has been cray-cray (that's crazy for you older peeps). We had a server crash a couple of weeks ago and I'm STILL playing catch up. Ugh...I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though so there's hope. If I could just get people to stop emailing me billing and calling me I would cry great tears of joy. Oh well...

Until next time...sending you lot's and lot's of love from T-town!



No comments:

Post a Comment